New functionalities across ERP, EAM, FSM, MRO and Service Management include industry-specific enhancements to accelerate digitalization across business operations end-to-end.
IFS, the global cloud enterprise software company, has announced the general availability of the first of two IFS Cloud updates each year. In a world of rapid change, the upgrade will help clients improve business agility, increase resilience, and limit risk.
Every IFS Cloud release reinforces the IFS aim of providing capabilities for an intelligent autonomous company. IFS Cloud optimizes people, assets, and services to produce value and enable transformation by focusing on automation, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML).
Organizations across all industries are investing in digitalization to enhance productivity, agility, and drive excellence in order to mitigate the consequences of growing prices, disrupted supply chains, climate change, and environmental restrictions.
Customers may use IFS’s strategy to use automation and business information to better identify critical operational concerns, operate more effectively, and boost productivity.
These continued investments translate into each of the company’s core industries, as the latest release of IFS Cloud offers the tools designed to help businesses:
- Optimize People, Assets and Services
- Connect Global Operations
- Achieve ESG goals profitably
Using the latest release of IFS Cloud, organizations are empowered to deliver faster time-to-value and respond effectively to changing conditions while ensuring long-term sustainability.
People, Assets, and Services Optimization:
IFS Cloud optimizes growth by optimizing operations connected to people, assets, and services using AI, ML, and automation. Better data quality, automation, and compliance are among the enhancements:
- Optimize operations: With new scheduling scenario features in Manufacturing Scheduling & Optimization (MSO) (Enterprise Resource Planning), you may improve production planning and capacity usage.
- Align asset upkeep with everyday operations: With “What-if-scenarios” (WISE) (Aviation Maintenance), you may support business choices and anticipate and plan for maintenance needs.
- Encourage user participation and collaboration: Using bookmarked navigation, you may personalize and boost employee productivity (IFS Cloud User Experience).
Connect Global Operations:
By merging separated activities and providing comprehensive management capabilities, IFS Cloud streamlines operations, enhances customer service, eliminates downtime, and assures compliance:
- Improve efficiency by streamlining assets between sites and reducing administrative effort for logistic teams and maintenance planners (Enterprise Asset Management and Enterprise Resource Planning).
- Reduce the complexity of the process: Allow technicians liberty in scheduling exception handling and matching skill levels to service requests to deliver faster and more accurate services (Service Management).
- Boost productivity and performance by: Improved data migration manager allows for faster deployment. Through ready-to-use dashboards (IFS Cloud Platform), you can ensure system availability and efficiency.
Achieve ESG Goals Profitably:
IFS Cloud is a cutting-edge technology for managing ESG objectives. The most recent upgrade improves capabilities for assessing Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions and meeting their goals profitably:
- Effective data measurement and reporting on ESG performance: Adopt sustainable and circular manufacturing processes with the Eco footprint capability to support regulatory reporting (ERP).
- Boost asset resilience: Gain quick insights into the relative health of essential assets for data-driven investment choices (Enterprise Asset Management).
- Reduce your carbon footprint and trip time: Advanced remote help to minimize downtime and avoid on-site travel (Service Management)
Christian Pedersen, Chief Product Officer, IFS, said: “Since launching IFS Cloud, we have continuously improved our product in response to customer’s needs. Through each release, we have emphasized the importance of digital capabilities and connectivity in boosting productivity, business agility, and achieving operational excellence. It is that focus and consistency that allows our customers to deliver exceptional Moments of Service™.”
He continued, “Over the last few years many organizations have battled disruption; in this latest release to IFS Cloud, we have not deviated from our strategic priorities and ensured that our technology equips companies to build a composable enterprise. Our expertise lies in empowering organizations with the latest technology because we are clear on the ongoing value it delivers when embedded into their business.”
To find out more about the latest IFS Cloud release, visit: https://www.ifs.com/assets/cloud/whats-new-in-ifs-cloud-23r1